Know someone who could benefit from using Re-Leased?
We really value your personal recommendations.
Pay it forward and we'll pay it back, to both of you.
Timeline of Key CRE Events in 2020
Rent Collection Performance
*reward amount is dependent on your location - details below
We greatly value personal recommendations. To recognise and reward successful recommendations and referrals, Re-Leased has a Referral Bonus Program for successful referral recommendations, which become a Re-Leased customer.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you participate in the Re-Leased Referral Bonus Programme, as these will apply. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the Re-Leased Referral Bonus Programme.
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the program or referring potential customers to Re-Leased:1. The promoter of the Re-Leased Referral Programme is Re-Leased Software Limited, whose registered office is Re-Leased Software Company Ltd, 111 Wellesley Street West, Auckland, New Zealand (referred to as “Re-Leased”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
7. Re-Leased will determine at its sole discretion and has final say as to whether a Successful Referral has been made.
8. To claim the reward, the Referrer must submit an invoice to Re-Leased. Referrers may use the following invoices if they do not have their own, based on the Referrer's location:
9. The Reward will be paid out or applied to the existing customers’ account (please see clause 9 for further details) as soon as practicable after the invoice has been correctly submitted. In terms of the reward being paid out, we will endeavour to make payment around two weeks after the invoice submitted. Please note, due to administrative requirements the payment may be made after two weeks. However, we will endeavour to pay the Reward as soon as practicable.
10. For existing customers, Reward(s) will be applied as a discount to their subscription renewal.
11. We reserve the right to substitute a voucher or item of equal value to the Reward.
12. Where any Referrer receives a Reward from us, the Reward may not be transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
13. Referrals cannot be accepted retrospectively.
14. Referrals expire after 120 days.
15. There are no limits to the number of referrals that a Referrer can make. However, the Referrer must ensure that they abide by clause 16 and clause 18 of these Terms and Conditions when making referrals.
16. The Referrer must obtain prior consent from the Potential New Customer before referring to Re-Leased, and the individual must be aware that they are being referred to Re-Leased.
18. Referrers agree that they will not violate any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise engage in activity that could be considered harassment toward other customers, potential new customer or Re-Leased employees. Referrers agree not to use the Program to:
19. Re-Leased reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the Program at any time and without notice.
20. Re-Leased is not responsible for any Reward that is lost or delayed in transmission.
21. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Re-Leased will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Re-Leased Referral Programme or use of the Reward. Re-Leased does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
22. As a condition of entering the Program, and unless prohibited by law, Referrers, Potential New Customers, and New Customers agree that under no circumstances will they be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and Referrers, Potential New Customers and New Customers hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. A waiver of rights may not apply to you in your jurisdiction of residence. Additional rights may be available to you.
23. Re-Leased reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Program has been compromised in any way.
24. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict the Re-Leased Referral Programme and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
25. Participants are liable for any tax consequences of the receipt of any Reward, and we accept no liability to participants or their employers in relation thereto.
26. These Terms and Conditions are intended to be legally binding and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Referrer’s jurisdiction. Where disputes between the parties have not been resolved through good faith negotiation or mediation, the parties agree to the governing law and jurisdiction based on the location of the Referrer as follows: